The consumption of alcohol at the Alamanda Leisure Centre (encompassing the facility in its entirety) is NOT PERMITTED unless prior consent to hold a function with alcohol is approved through Centre Management.
Rules and requirements for running functions with alcohol are outlined below:
- Alcohol can only be served with approval from estate management staff, by a catering company that can provide an offsite liquor licence, RSA certificates & public liability insurance to staff upon booking the function room
- Strictly no BYO alcohol permitted under any circumstances.
- A Security Guard must be present for the full duration of the function. The member booking the function is responsible for the full costs involved with engaging the Security Guard.
- A Security Guard for a function that will have alcohol will be arranged Centre Management. Payment of the guard must be paid prior to function, is nonrefundable and is a separate payment to the required bond.
- Functions to conclude within the specified times of alcohol service as defined in the liquor license attributed to the Alamanda Café and Providore.
- Alcohol is not permitted to leave the function room area under any circumstances. Alcohol being taken from the function room by a member or guest will result in complete loss of bond and a suspension of the members pass in accordance with the Owners Corporation Breach Penalty system.