Easing of Restrictions from 11:59pm Thursday 18th of November 2021
- From 11.59pm tonight, covid-19 restrictions will further ease.
- The wearing of masks indoors at the club will no longer be required but government recommendations are to wear a mask if you can’t physically distance, if you have any symptoms, or if you are with people who may be vulnerable to COVID-19.
- Density limits will no longer apply but you must still socially distance.
- You must still be fully vaccinated to enter the Club
- The club is open from 7am to 10pm 7 days a week.